I’m having a little post-preformance apathy. It’s nothing new and usually hits me once I’ve just finished with my work being published/produced, the looming questioning of “what next”colors life to shades of grey. To motivate myself and avoid falling into a funk, I’ve put together a list of sites that offer some fun insight on famous writers and the writing life!
- Ever wondered about the famous routines of writers? This site glimpses into the lives of Ray Bradbury, E. B. White, Henry Miller, Ernest Hemmingway and more!
- Cats are awesome! So are writers! And you know what’s better, a tumblr devoted to writers and their cats!
- Let’s face it, writers are really weird some times. Here is a site with some awesomely weird writing habits of famous writers, including Faulkner, T.S. Eliot,Welty and more!
- There are also tumbrs on writers’ quirks!
- Ok, this isn’t exactly about writers, but have you ever wanted to smell like a dead writer?……. (Note this is a hilarious article, but I have this feeling someone might just do it, come on….)
- Bad habits you probably have that have some good outcomes….
Hopefully, this brightened your day.
On a personal note, I’m going to an ice-climbing festival in Michigan over the weekend. I will try to post, but if reception is shoddy, you probably won’t hear from me until after the weekend ( I’ll post some pics even if it isn’t art related.)
Have a great and productive weekend of writing!